Avocado crema is the perfect topper for my Cauliflower, Chickpea Tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and all of your favorite Mexican dishes. It’s creamy goodness with a hint of lime.
What Do I Need to Make Avocado Crema?
Avocados and sour cream. Two of my favorite topping for all of my favorite Mexican food. Avocado Crema is like mixing sour cream with guacamole. It’s a two for one topping for that burrito or taco. So simple with only 5 ingredients. Mashed avocado, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice (fresh squeezed), and Worchester sauce. Sea salt is optional, but I like to add a little.
Simple Steps to Make the Avocado Crema.
- Peel and mash the avocado
- Add the mashed avocado to the sour cream.
- Add the Worchester sauce and fresh-squeezed lime juice.
- Mince fresh cilantro and add it to the Crema.
- Mix all together and add salt to taste.
- Delicious on Taco’s or Burritos, but also makes a delicious dip for chips.
Pop on over to my social media sites where you’ll find exclusive Doctor Jo’s pictures of what’s new in my gardens. Also, what new recipes I’m creating in my kitchen. I love your comments. So let me know what you think in the Leave a Reply section at the end of this blog. Please leave your first name at the end of your comment so I can reply to you by name.
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Avocado Haas - mashed
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh is best
- 3 tbsp cilantro fresh minced
- 1 tsp Worchester sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt to taste
- Add the mashed avocado, lime, Worchester sauce, and Cilantro to the sour cream. Add salt to taste.
- Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use. Put the plastic wrap down on the surface of the dip to keep it from turning brown.