Frozen Strawberry daiquiri recipe combines frozen strawberries with freshly squeezed lime juice. Simple syrup is the sweetener. An icy glass full is a perfect way to beat the summer heat.
Spring is past, and we are into the dog days of summer. I’m dreaming of a cold, fruity, refreshing drink to cool me off. Wait, now I remember all of those strawberries I picked a few months ago are waiting in the freezer for just this moment. Yes, time for a Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri.
This Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri looks and tastes so delicious. It is hard to believe it is simple to make. Use clear rum for a cocktail, or if you are a virgin kind of guy or gal (like me) skip the rum, and it is the best ever-virgin strawberry daiquiri you will drink. The one thing you can’t skip is a powerful blender. Ninja, Blendtec, or Vitamix are all powerful enough to get the job done.
How do I make a Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri?
Frozen strawberries are the heart and the base of this drink. The icy goodness of fresh, ripe, frozen strawberries can’t be beat. Don’t add any extra ice. The frozen strawberries are the ice. To the frozen berries, add freshly squeezed lime juice, simple syrup. (click here) for the recipe, and don’t forget the rum. Use a clear rum for better flavor. Don’t use dark rum. Not in a drinking mood? Skip the rum and make yourself a mocktail. Here is the easy how-to way to make a Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri:
- Put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until the strawberries are pureed.
- Pour into the serving glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry or a lime slice.
- Add a straw and enjoy.
- Now, where is my lounge chair and umbrella?
Pop on over to my social media sites where you’ll find exclusive Doctor Jo’s pictures of what’s new in my gardens. Also, what new recipes I’m creating in my kitchen. I love your comments. So let me know what you think in the Leave a Reply section at the end of this blog. Please leave your first name at the end of your comment so I can reply to you by name.
- Powerful blender link a Ninja, Blendtec, or Vitamix
- 1½ cups strawberries (200g) frozen
- 3 tbsp simple syrup (click here) for how to make simple syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 shot rum
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- pour into a daiquiri glass, garnish with a fresh strawberry or slice of lime.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Thank you for mocktail recipes. Sounds so good, eill try 👍 .
It is really good.