Unicorn Chip Cookies with Peanut Butter has only five ingredients. They are so simple to make that all you need is a spoon or a hand-held mixer. Get the kiddos to help you make some today. They will love the unicorn rainbow chips.
What are the five easy ingredients?
This recipe is another SIS (simple is smart recipe) The five ingredients in these soft, moist, and yummy cookies are
- My Homemade baking mix (think Bisquick) (click here for the recipe)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Unicorn Baking Chips
That’s all you need.
Here is the Step by Step Directions for Unicorn Chip Cookies with Peanut Butter.
- Add the baking mix, peanut butter, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk to a mixing bowl and either stir to mix well or use a hand mixer to mix well.
- Add the unicorn chips and stir in.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls. I use the 2 tbsp scoop to form the balls.
- Roll the cookie balls into granulated sugar and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake cookies in a preheated 375-degree oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Pop on over to my social media sites, where you’ll find exclusive Doctor Jo’s pictures of what’s new in my gardens. Also, what new recipes I’m creating in my kitchen. I love your comments. The comment section is down at the end of the blog, after the recipe. So let me know what you think in the Leave a Reply section at the end of this blog. Please leave your first name at the end of your comment, and I will reply to you by name.
- baking sheet and parchment paper
- This page contains Amazon affiliate links. If you click a link, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you
- 2 cups baking mix (bisquick) click here for my DIY Bisquick recipe
- 1 can 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk (400g)
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg unicorn chips (see notes)
- Preheat oven 375°F (190°C)
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Stir in the Unicorn Chips
- Roll the dough into 36 - 1½ inch balls about 2 tbsp.
- Roll the balls in granulated sugar and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes on the middle rack of the oven.