Unicorn Popcorn will delight kids of all ages. It is easy to make, delicious, and fun to eat. Popcorn is a fun addition to your next unicorn-themed party.
This page contains Amazon affiliate links. If you click a link, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
What do I need to Make Unicorn Popcorn?
This is another of my SIS (simple is smart recipes) for kids. This recipe is so easy to make, most kids will be able to make it with minimal supervision.
Make the Unicorn Popcorn:
- Pop the 2 bags of microwave popcorn and remove all of the kernels that didn’t pop.
- Melt the white candy melts and pour over the popcorn. Toss the popcorn to coat the popcorn with the white candy.
- Spread the candy out on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Melt the blue and pink candy melts in the microwave and then drizzle the popcorn with the melted pink and blue candy. Top with a generous amount of Unicorn sprinkles. I use Sprinkel Pop sprinkles.
Pop on over to my social media sites, where you’ll find exclusive Doctor Jo’s pictures of what’s new in my gardens. Also, what new recipes I’m creating in my kitchen. I love your comments. The comment section is down at the end of the blog, after the recipe. So let me know what you think in the Leave a Reply section at the end of this blog. Please leave your first name at the end of your comment, and I will reply to you by name.
- This page contains Amazon affiliate links. If you click a link, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you
- baking parchment paper
- Cookie baking pan
- 2 bags Microwave popcorn
- 1 cup white candy melts (170g)
- ½ cup bright blue candy melts(85g)
- ½ cup Hot Pink candy melts (85g)
- pink and blue sprinkles
- Pop the two bags of popcorn in the microwave. Remove all of the unpopped kernels. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the white candy melts in the microwave and pour over the popcorn. Toss to mix and coat the popcorn.
- Spread the candy-coated popcorn on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add 1 tsp of Crisco shortening to the candy melts.
- Melt the blue and pink candy melts in the microwave.
- Drizzle each color over the popcorn. Add the sprinkles before the chocolate dries. Serve and enjoy your Unicorn Popcorn.