Pumpkin Spice Dream Bars
Pumpkin Spice Dream Bars are loaded with pumpkin pie flavor with all of the ingredients you love in a 5 layer Bar.
Servings: 9 bars
- 2 cups crushed biscoff cookies about 24 cookies
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1½ cups coarsely chopped pecans
- ¾ cup dark or white chocolate chips
- 1½ cups toasted coconut flakes
- ¼ cup toffee bits (optional)
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (not the pie filling)
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
Mix together the sweetened condensed milk and the pumpkin puree.
Drizzle the mixture over the top of the coconut layer.
Bake the Pumpkin Dream Bars for 16 minutes in the oven or until the coconut is browned and the chocolate is melted.
Cool and cut into Bars.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 340mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1359IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 3mg