Fruity Cereal Monster Treats
Fruit Flavored Rice Cereal with melted marshmallows is the stuff that these adorable little monsters are made of. Irresistible, adorable, and yummy.
Servings: 12 treats
This page contains Amazon affiliate links. If you click a link, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you
Monster Cookie Cutters with feet
10 X 15-inch cookie sheet with a lip.
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles or Fruit-Flavored Rice Krispies
- 40 large Marshmallows (1bag) or 4 cups of the Mini Marshmallows
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- variety of Candy Eyeballs
- 4 tbsp Black Colored Frosting
- small Pastry Bag with a small piping tip or make your own out of a piece of parchment.
- Marshmallow cut into small triangles for the teeth on the monsters
- 4 tbsp White Frosting to glue the eyes and teeth onto the monster.
Put the fruity rice cereal in a large bowl.
In a large bowl, add the melted butter to the marshmallows and stir to coat.
Microwave until the marshmallows are melted and puffy. (about 3 minutes)
Add the melted marshmallows to the fruity rice cereal. Stir to coat.
Pour the cereal out onto a greased cookie sheet with a lip (10 X 15). Press the cereal into the pan to form a sheet that is 1/2 to 3/4 inch. thick.
Chill for 30 minutes to an hour
Use the monster cookie cutter shapes to cut out the monster treats. Combine the scraps and press them together for additional treats. Makes about 10-12 total. Decorate the treats using the black frosting for their mouth, Attach the candy eyeballs with some white frosting, and add the marshmallow teeth triangle.
If the treats are soft from being out of the fridge, rechill them before adding the feet.
Serving: 1monster treat | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 1056IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 4mg