Yogurt and Strawberry Unicorn Popsicles say, Summer, say healthy, and say YUM. These popsicles are super easy to make and look so delicious and magical that even the adults will want to give them a taste.
What do you need for these Yogurt and Strawberry Unicorn Popsicles?
The most difficult part of making these popsicles is purchasing the Unicorn Popsicle mold. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find a mold with more than two unicorns. Well, actually I did find one with 4 but they were itty bitty unicorns. Bite-size lol. I decided to go with the larger unicorns and recommend you purchase 2 or 3 molds total. (click here) to purchase. If you only purchase one mold you can use wooden popsicle sticks for additional unicorn popsicles. They are a bit wider than the white plastic ones that come with the mold. However, they do work ok. They are just harder to insert into the molds.
Here is another SIS (simple is smart) recipe for Yogurt Strawberry Unicorn Popsicles.
This recipe is super simple with only 3 ingredients if you use the Unicorn sprinkles. Otherwise, it only has two ingredients. Vanilla Yogurt and crushed fresh strawberries.
Here is How!
- Crush the strawberries.
- Place some optional Unicorn sprinkles in the bottom of the mold.
- Add about 2 tsp of vanilla yogurt, alternating with 2 tsp. of crushed strawberries into the mold.
- Once the mold is filled, gently swirl the yogurt and strawberries together with the popsicle stick.
- Insert the popsicle stick into the mold.
- Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Unmold and enjoy a popsicle that is less than 75 calories.
Pop on over to my social media sites, where you’ll find exclusive Doctor Jo’s pictures of what’s new in my gardens. Also, what new recipes I’m creating in my kitchen. I love your comments. The comment section is down at the end of the blog, after the recipe. So let me know what you think in the Leave a Reply section at the end of this blog. Please leave your first name at the end of your comment, and I will reply to you by name.
- Unicorn popsicle molds
- 1 cup Vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh strawberry puree
- Unicorn Sprinkles (optional)
- Simple syrup (optional) not needed if your strawberries are fully ripe
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and rinse them.
- Blend in a blender until they are the consistency of chunky puree.
- Fill the Unicorn Popsicle mold by alternating small amounts of yogurt and strawberries to the molds. Use the popsicle stick to lightly swirl the yogurt and strawberries together.
- Insert the popsicle stick into the mold and freeze for at least 5 hours. Preferably overnight.
- Unmold and eat immediately.
- This mold only makes two unicorns. The recipe is enough for 6 to 8 Popsicles. So I recommend purchasing 3 or 4 molds.